Diamonds on my writst and Diamonds on my hand,
Many can imitate it, but no one can duplicate the flavor that is Keeng Cut. Even Keeng Cut created a new flavor with the artist Flavio Cútatore. Coming off his album Flavio Cútatore and his EP Stay Flavored My Friend, many people wondered. Would his next album "The Flavorpiece" be a rap album? Or would it be a R&B follow-up to Flavio Cútatore? But as soon as you pressed play on the track "Stainless" let you know that this was Keeng Cut and he wasn't leaving no room for guessin'. He was spittin'.
1. What's the difference between Keeng Cut and Flavio Cútatore? Keeng Cut is a rap artist/ song writer and Flavio Cútatore is an artist who get songs wrote by Keeng Cut and perform them with his chest out.
2. Would you ever do a track by Keeng Cut featuring Flavio Cútatore? Hell yea just waiting on the right one. Technically NMFC is the 1st one ever done.
3. What can people expect from The Flavorpiece EP? Great vibes, Flavor energy, and all 2Peece production.
4. What's one line on the project that goes over peoples's heads? It’ll probably be "My verses cost more than doc’s cat scan" (This line appears on Track 1 "Stainless" off his The Flavorpiece EP).
5. What can people expect from Keeng Cut in 2020? A lot all new music, I’ve exhausted all my old recordings, so all new fresh music this year.
6. What can people expect from Flavio Cútatore in 2020? Probably a few singles but honestly I’m waiting on an actual r&b artist to drop a body of work touching it.
Thanks to Keeng Cut and Flavio Cútatore for taking time out of their busy day. Make sure to follow them on their social media below:
YouTube: Keeng Cut TV