Lee Littles is an artist from Tulsa, Oklahoma. Which if your from Tulsa you know that its on it has everything that a big city has. It's went through highs the highs of having new investors come into the city. It's been through the lows of being hit by high crime and the crack epidemic. Tulsa is a city with a history and a people who are trying to make sure that history doesn't repeat. Lee Littles is one of those artists who is looking to build onto the history of the flouring Tulsa rap scene. Let's get to know Lee Littles:
1. What got you into rapping? Been musically inclined since a kid, played instruments and the drums. [I] wasn’t until playing around, someone said I was clever with mixing words into a story.
2. What is the meaning behind the song "Junkie"? “Junkie” is a song expressing my last feelings and thoughts, since being hidden from the music scene for a year.
3. How is "Junkie" different from your previous records? The difference between this song and previous songs. Well all my songs are true words from my heart and stories from my life. I’m a very true and expressive person so this is just another page in my book.
4. What's one line in "Junkie" that will go over people's heads? Honestly I’d be lying to just pick out one line cause the whole song is deep, mindful and lyrical.
5. What can people expect from Lee Littles in 2020? Not just [this] year but from here on out I promise to not hold back any track or projects in the vault, and to be more visual, not a rapper, but a[n] artist.
Thanks to Lee Littles for the interview. Watch out for his new single "Junkie" dropping this month. Also make sure to follow his social media below:
Spotify: Lee Littles